ShapeDo is looking for a senior full-stack Web developer to join a funded and growing start-up in the construction technology space as the first technical employee alongside the co-founders.
We’re an early-stage startup offering the first change management solution for the construction industry. Based on a set of unique technologies, we are reshaping the way the world around us is being built with a Git-like solution to the complex process of designing and building large construction and infrastructure projects such as skyscrapers, hospitals, trains, airports, roads, datacenters, and more.
We are looking for an experienced, flexible, and competent developer who is comfortable across the stack of modern web applications to be involved in all development phases of a growing company. We are a tight-knit group working closely together and looking for good people to join our team. There is some flexibility in defining the functional responsibility and development arc of the role, and we are mostly looking for general competence and a good fit.
- Play a key role in a small team developing a modern SaaS solution
- Take end-to-end responsibility for features and functional areas in the system
- Work closely with the team to build out the product, technology, and company, and lay the groundwork for growth
- At least 5 years experience developing in web technology environments
- Significant experience with advanced PHP and surrounding technologies
- Experience in a JS framework (Angular - Advantage)
- Experience in an early stage start-up environment
- Leadership experience
- Experience with modern Dev-ops architectures (Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Computer-vision technologies
- Experience with ML and in particular CNNs